![]() |
| Real Housewives of New Jersey cast at the Season 4 Reunion Photo Credit: Bravotv.com |
So I’m
just going to jump into it. I hate the last few seasons of the NJ franchise and
here is why. Every year the arguments get more intense and more personal. It is
slowly getting to the point that as a viewer I am extremely uncomfortable. We
have seen this group of ladies through good times and bad and have become very
emotionally invested in their journey. But this season it went too far. So the
question is where did we go wrong?
In the
early years, we sat and witnessed Danielle Staub chase away one of our favorite
housewives Dina Manzo through the first and second seasons. We applauded Caroline
Manzo for her pitbull attitude towards not tolerating people going after her
family. But in Season 4, that pitbull mentality backfired as she made Teresa
Giudice public enemy number one. Caroline’s actions and motives read to some
viewers as cold and very well calculated. And I agree with that view. It didn’t
help that she also had a gang of people behind her bullying the lady with 4
kids and going through a very public legal battle involving finances. Now I am
not validating or defending Teresa’s behavior, but we will address that
shortly.
The
Manzo’s went from such a loving group, who always took the high road, to the
town lynch mob. Now some of you are going to say, you’re being too hard on the
Manzo’s. And I don’t think that I am because I very much loved the Manzo clan
from day one. Caroline was one of my favorite housewives of all franchises. I
admired her courage, strong will, and no non-sense attitude. But as the seasons
keep going on, things just didn’t add up. She began to look more and more like
a pretentious troublemaker. Every big argument was never explained. They never
spoke about their sources or the actual issues at hand. We the viewers got
nothing. Now I respect people’s privacy; but you signed up for a reality TV
show. You can’t just tell us you’re mad/hurt and then just think we don’t want
a reason why.
We
would like to know what happened to Dina. We want to know what Danielle did
that was soooo bad. We want to know what Teresa has done and said that really
got under your skin. We want to know who was texting you all the undercover
information at the Posh fashion show. But unfortunately, Caroline does not
practice what she preaches; or should I say lectures. It disgusts me to see
such a look of delight on her face every time there is a Guidice/Gorga/Wakile
spat. Don’t believe me, catch a marathon and let me know what you think.
But she
hid behind this attitude of oh I want you and you’re family to work it out but
she kept speaking badly about Teresa to TERESA’s family. Now if I was trying
for people to reconcile, I am not going to sh*t talk the other person to the
other. It’s like saying ‘I wouldn’t eat
there but I totally recommend it.’ Imagine if someone said that to you.
Please leave your comments below. Tell me what you think. I'll be posting a blog about my take on each housewive until the season finale.

all these reality shows r a mess...they have the viewer fooled...behaving like THOSE women will keep u single. BasketBall Wives, Real housewives...etc.... is NOT acceptable normal behaviour. no man in the long run will want to put up with that shit
ReplyDelete